In order to benefit from the functions of Wondershare MobileGo for Android, you will need to connect your phone using its dedicated USB cable. Once it is detected by the software, it will display its model name, the version of Android it runs, as well as the battery level.
You can explore additional details regarding your phone, such as processor type, available memory, screen size, bootloader, carrier or baseband. Furthermore, you can also rely on the app to get an overview of how much space is occupied on the device and on the SD card (so you can start freeing up space when it gets low).
Wondershare MobileGo for Android displays a list with all the installed programs on your phone, so you can uninstall the ones you no longer need, export them to the computer or move to the SD card.
You can browse all the audio tracks on your device, and you can easily set them as ringtones (you can choose between phone ringtone, alarm or notification), rename or play them, as well as export them to the PC or to the iTunes library. When it comes to the videos or images, you can also transfer them to a new location, access or remove them.
You can also rely on Wondershare MobileGo for Android to manage your contacts, create new ones or edit existing entries, as well as export them to vCard files, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Windows Address Book or Outlook.
All in all, Wondershare MobileGo for Android can help you save time when you want to organize and sort your smartphone data, so you need to decide if you want to purchase a license to unlock all its functions.
• Freely import and export contacts to ensure you record all your contacts easily and conveniently. So far the only format supported is vCard.
• Easily add, delete, group and back up all of your contacts for your Android smart phone.
• Automatically convert the incompatible formats into compatible ones when you try to import multimedia files from PC to your phone.
• Freely transfer any of your favorite movies and music files from PC to your phone without worrying about the compatibility of file formats.
• Simply build a new playlist, export to local, rename, delete, and set ringtones, etc. to organize your media files.
• Freely manage and handle pictures and photos like transferring, rotating, deleting, renaming and so on.
• Easily backup Contacts, SMS, APK Applications from android to your PC with one click in case that your mobile is lost or stolen, or whenever you need to change your phone.
• Quickly restore your backup data on PC to your Android phone.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003
* Connected phone running Android 2.0 or later