Projects can include files and folders from all over the disks that relate to the project tab and are stored virtually in the project folder as a link. With a new Windows 7 interface WinNc can do all the basic tasks you expect from a modern file manager like copy, move, delete, compress, uncompress and create links.
WinNc uses logical colors for the file actions so you can quickly see if a file is being copied (green), being moved (orange) or being packed (yellow). WinNc allows you to perform multiple tasks by setting the maximum parallel tasks to more than one task in the configuration panel.
Otherwise WinNc will wait to start the new action until the previous action has finished. WinNc also converts audio, burns files on dvd and cd, creates and reads iso files, sets file attributes and you are able to keep you files synchronized using an internal sync module.
From existing zip files it allows the creation of self extracting .exe files. It has a built in slideshow viewer, an audio preview player and a video player for quickly browsing and skipping through your media.
* Feature: Search with regular expressions in viewers/editors (#376)
* Bug: Invalid new FTP file causes a crash (bugreport) (#392)
* Bug: XML editor error when opening an xml file while another editor is already open (#391)
* Bug: Edit XML document throws exception when invalid document (#390)
* Bug: Error ‘fOnGetCustomDrive not assigned’ when changing language (#389)
* Bug: Quick update on folder with more than 10000 files locks up (#402)
* Bug: Move several hundred files from one folder tells ‘Not enough space’ warning. (#398)
* Bug: Toolbar show exclamation mark instead of icon. Incorrect icon size in library (#388)
* Bug: WinNc application error window CTRL-A (#20)
* Bug: Crash on icon allocation fixed.
OS: Windows All