WinISO is an application that will help you process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including BIN and ISO.
On one hand, it can not only convert BIN to ISO and other image file formats, but also extract, edit and create ISO files directly.
On the other hand, it can create bootable CD/DVD image files, directly edit the boot image and serve as a BIN / ISO converter, extractor, and editor.
· Create ISO file from CD/DVD Driver
· Create ISO file from BD Driver
· Create ISO file from Hard Driver
· Open the ISO file and any other CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc image files
· Add file(s) or folder(s) to the ISO file
· Delete the file(s) or folder(s) from the ISO file
· Rename the files in ISO file
· View and run the files in ISO file
· Extract files from ISO file and CD/DVD/BD image file
· Convert BIN/CUE to ISO
· Convert ISO to BIN/CUE
· Convert any other image files to the standard ISO formats
· Make CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc bootable image files
· Support Bootable CD/DVD/BD
· Save bootable information to a bif/img file
· Import a bif/img file to CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc image file and make it bootable
· Burn the ISO image file to CD/DVD Disc
· Burn the ISO image file to Blu-ray Disc
· Supports burning image files on-the-fly
· Mount the ISO image file to virtual drive
· Supports mounting image files on-the-fly
Changes in WinISO 184.108.40.20670 (January 23, 2013):
1. Fixed a bug while processing of open session.
File Size : 7 MB