Windows Repair (by Tweaking.com)
Windows Repair Pro is a compact instrument that fixes most of Windows problems, such as registry errors, file permissions or problems with Windows Update, Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, etc. Malware and installed programs modify only your default settings, but your Windows original settings will be restored with Windows Repair. If you use Windows Repair, you simply must have Clean Boot! Often a program running on the system can get in the way of the repairs or even mess with them. By doing a clean boot, no 3rd party programs will be running, lowering the process count to 45 or less. Portable Tweaking Windows Repair Crack
The result is multiple – there is no other program interfering with the repairs, and there are more system resources for the repairs, and the repairs themlseves will finish faster since the CPU, memory and hard drive are not be under the same load they would be if all the other programs were still running.
Features of Windows Repair Pro
Windows Repair can do the following:
• Reset Registry Permissions
• Reset File Permissions
• Register System Files
• Repair WMI
• Repair Windows Firewall
• Repair Internet Explorer
• Repair MDAC and MS Jet
• Repair Hosts File
• Remove Policies Set By Infections
• Repair Icons
• Repair Winsock and DNS Cache
• Remove Temp Files
• Repair Proxy Settings
• Unhide Non System Files
• Repair Windows Updates
• Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
• and more
* When the program sets default permissions it changes the account and machine SID in the default values for the machine it is running on.
* It got the machine SID based off the account SID. Problem was if you where on a domain and logged into a domain account the account SID as different that what the machine SID should have been. So the improper permissions would be set. This only happened on machines that where on a domain.
* The program now pulls the machine SID from one of the local accounts on the system and not the account it is running under. This will make sure the proper permissions are set on a domain computer.
* Updated file permissions repair to run under the system account.