For advanced computer users, WinASO Disk Cleaner provides many custom options to let users manipulate the drive cleaner by themselves. The default program scanning settings are automatically checked and can be modified as well.
• High-speed scanner scans for junk files everywhere within a few seconds.
• Automatically screens out system-sensitive files.
• Detailed scanning report lists all the junk files found with its entire path and size information. You can simply click “Delete” to remove all or uncheck to keep a file/files.
• Allow to sort the scan result based on file name, path or size by simply clicking the column title.
• Option to select any drive or just single click to scan all.
• The scanning process can be paused and resumed at any time.
Customize Settings for Drive Cleaner:
• Besides the default settings, provide additional “Search” and “Delete” options such as “include system files”, “search for 0 bytes files” and “delete junk files permanently”.
• Allow to manage the “Include” filter so that user can decide which file types should be included in the disk scan.
• Allow to manage the “Exclude” filter so that user can decide which file types should be excluded in the disk scan.
• Allow to manage the “Exclude Path” so that user can decide which file path should be excluded in the disk scan.
• Provide “Default” button to let user restore the default program settings.
More cleaners – Clean Recycler Bin, traces of Internet and computer activities:
In addition to junk files, WinASO Disk Cleaner also cleans your recycle bin and protects your privacy by removing traces of Internet and Windows activities.
These cleaners will clean:
• Windows Recycler Bin
• Windows history folder
• Recent documents folder
• Windows temp folder
• Temporary internet files
• Old prefetch data
• Hotfix uninstallers
* Improved software performance, fixed bugs
OS: Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit).