Vuze Bittorrent Client
Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a Java based BitTorrent client that offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
It also features an embedded tracker that is easily set up and ready to use. Vuze connects to the BitTorrent network.
Features of Vuze
• Multiple torrent downloads
• Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
• Advanced seeding rules
• Adjustable disk cache
• Only uses one port for all the torrents
• UPnP sets the forward on your router
• Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
• Fast resume
• Can set a default download dir and move completed files
• Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
• Highly customizable interface
• IRC plugin included for quick help
• Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir)…
• Distributed Hash Table: host on it a completely decentralised torrent and/or benefit from it when the tracker is offline.
• Play back your PC hard drive content on your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PSP, and TiVo.
• Vuze can play virtually any type of video file on full screen HD (720p or 1080p) – AVI, XVID, Quicktime, and more.
• Vuze is giving wings to your collection of HD video. Watch them on all your screens – PC, Mobile, and TV.
* not available
Title Release: Vuze Bittorrent Client 126.96.36.199
Developer: Home Page
Vuze 188.8.131.52 32 Bit (12 MB) | 64 Bit (12 MB)
Vuze 184.108.40.206 Portable 32/64 Bit (9 MB)