For compatibility reasons, some output formats have more features than others. For DVD format, for example, you can add a menu and chapters to the final result. Regardless of the output format selected, all converted files can be burnt to a disk with the integrated burning engine.
Convert Blu-ray videos to any format in an easy 1, 2, 3 step process:
1) Select the Blu-ray video and choose the audio and subtitle tracks
2) Select the output format you want: DVD, AVI, MKV, iPhone, iPad, Xbox, PS3
3) Press Next and sit back and relax during the conversion!
Use our quality advisor to adjust the settings of your project to get the best quality. Select the output resolution, SD or HD, and output size from a list or set your own custom size. The output can even be split over two disks. See before you even start the conversion process what the quality will be and adjust settings for fine tuning. Never be disappointed again by poor quality results! Blu-ray Converter Ultimate also uses our advanced Image Filter to converts images down from HD to SD or select the output to be in High definition and no resize will be needed! Our image filter has already proven itself to be one of the best image resizing solutions on the market today.
Simplified with Advanced technology
Our advanced discriminator technology does all the hard work for you behind the scenes. Whether you want to convert a movie or a Blu-ray series, the discrimintor presents the main files you need and insures the correct ordering of the files. This means no more sorting through long lists of video files wondering which file is the right one to select – our software does it all for you. Not only that, but for films with multiple angles, a special preview module helps you choose which angle you want to convert.
Our software has been optimized for multi-core processors meaning you get even faster conversions. Speed up your conversions by using the Cuda profile which will use NVIDIA CUDA technology during the decoding/encoding process. Now convert 3x’s faster and you can even use your computer as you normally would without being slowed down by the conversion as your GPU is processing the data instead of your CPU!
– 0009920: [Bug] Selected language in installer not used as application language (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009918: [Feature Request] Add a setting to load only the main movie (for DVD/Blu-ray/AVCHD structures) (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009915: [Suggestion] Limit simultaneous NVENC encoders sessions to 2 (restricted by last API versions) (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009909: [Feature Request] support for OpenCL (ATI/AMD) (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009907: [Information] hardware encoding nvenc no longer working since last update from nvidia (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009869: [Bug] selecting language identifier Português (Portugal) in advanced editor shows on main interface subtitle language Brazilian (cedric) – resolved.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).