Video Thumbnails Maker is a small but efficient software that can create thumbnails of your videos.
The user interface of the program is clean and intuitive. You can add files or folders to the queue by either using the file browser or the “drag and drop” method, then set the output folder.
Plus, you can enable the tool to preserve the folders’ structure, take each shot in its own file and combine all files in a single picture.
Additionally, you can sort the list, clear completed tasks, clear all or remove files, as well as pause or stop an ongoing task.
In the “Options” menu, you can choose one of the five predefined profiles or manually set the thumbnails layout, tile width and gap width.
You can also select technical details (e.g. draw details, resolution), thumbnails effects (e.g. font, opacity, position, drop shadow) and others (e.g. stroke tiles, cut edges, watermark).
Before applying any changes, you can preview your results in a sample picture. Furthermore, you can import and export presets in the Video Thumbnails Maker proprietary format.
The program uses a moderate to high amount of system resources and finishes tasks in a very short amount of time. It supports several video formats, including AVI, WMV, MPG, MKV and MP4, as long as you have the necessary codecs installed.
All in all, Video Thumbnails Maker is an great tool for creating video thumbnails and we strongly recommend it, whether you are a first-time or an experienced user.
• Supports batch processing of video files.
• Supports practically any video format (even MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, RM if you have the appropriate codecs). If the file can be normally played in your video player, it can be processed by the program.
• You can pause/continue or stop the active job at any moment.
• Import and export option presets.
• Option preset file format (*.VTM). After you run the preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning.
* not available
OS: Windows All