is a lightweight Windows application specialized in recovering lost files due to different data loss scenarios, such as formatted drives or deleted items. The utility works with formatted HDD and USB flash drives, as well as NTFS, FAT32 and FAT file systems.
• The tool employs a wizard that offers you step-by-step assistance throughout the entire configuration process. This approach comes in handy especially for less experienced users.
• UNFORMAT allows you to retrieve lost data from logical or physical drives or disk images. In addition, it displays information about the name of the hard drive, size and date when it was last formatted. You may refresh the list with just one click.
• There’s also support for an advanced view mode which gives you quick access to the files and folders stored in the selected drive. You can browse throughout the folders’ content just like in Explorer and view details about each item, such as name, size, modification date, and attribute.
• During the recovery process, you can view the remaining time and speed, processed data, and log details. You may stop the scan process, choose between three recovery options, namely partition recovery, volume unformatting or data copying mode to another location, as well as make the utility show deleted data.
Set up recovery parameters
• You may log errors and ignore them or stop the recovery process and suggest an action, make a primary partition or extended one (use all unallocated space or keep drive size), and set the primary partition as the active one.
• Furthermore, you are allowed to create a folder and copy all data there or copy the files to the root folder of the selected target drive upon copying data to another location, and create a new drive with a custom size.
• Restores formatted HDD, USB & Flash drives.
• Recovers data from NTFS, FAT32, FAT file systems.
• Automatic operability for user convenience
• Simple and well thought-out interface design
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt