TwistedBrush Pro Studio is a digital paint software and photo editor with natural art tools. TwistedBrush Pro Studio has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it as designed from day one to be easy to use.
TwistedBrush has more than 5,000 brushes, along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, patterns, textures, integrated scanner support, image brushes, drawing guides, reference image views, dirty brushes, scratch layer, dynamic palettes and a whole lot more. Best of all, feature updates are frequent.
• Pixarra’s attention to performance is a top priority. As an artist draws and paints the tools should disappear from thought and allow focus on the creative process rather than waiting for the tool to finish its job. In addition the responsiveness of the brush tools should be quick and show marks on the page instantly to allow the artist to enter the “zone”.
High Precision 64 Bit Brush Engine:
• Most graphic programs offer at most 32 bits of color resolution. TwistedBrush represents all image data internally at a full 64 bits of color resolution. This allows for super smooth color mixing and alpha blending.
• TwistedBrush has hundreds of different brushes available. These range from very simple color dots to realistic representations of natural artist tools to very wild brushes
• Paper Textures: A wide variety of paper and canvas textures can be selected so that brush strokes respond with the texture as they are placed on the paper or canvas
• Over 50 filters can be used to quickly alter and adjust your image.
• Tracing Paper
• Yes there are multiple levels of undo and redo. Up to 50 levels in fact, memory permitting.
• Most standard image formats are supported. This Include, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, PSD, BMP, PCD, WMF and EMF.
• Sketchbook Paradigm
• Drawing Tablet Support
• Brush Effects System
• Random Brush Generation
• Photo Editing
* Added – Load and Save functionality added to the Bezier Curve tool.
* Added – Mask Feather added to the Mask menu
* Added – Mask Filter added to the Mask menu
* Improved – The Scratch Layer now supports undos.
* Improved – When using the Animation Controller in Edit Mode masks will be retained across pages.
* Improved – The number of Pages per Book has been increased to 5000. This also allows for 5x longer animations to be created.
* Changed – The filters Painted, Illustrated, Skin Enhance and Frame Maker were changed to disable and ignore the current mask. This was done to avoid cases where a disabled mask was re-enabled after the filter usage.
* Changed – In the Animation Control diagram the Flatten Layer button is now called Flatten.
* Fixed – Brushes with the Blend Mix Underlayer or Blend Mix Underlayer effects did not work on the Scratch Layer.
* Fixed – When loading, reseting or creating a new palette the old palette file was not deleted.
* Fixed – Creating palette from Image was not working correctly. Now the Page View panel is automatically shown and the palette is generated from that view.
* Fixed – The Tile X and Tile Y brush control effects defaulted to unexpected values.
* Fixed – The first use of Pro Presets could result in an empty ArtSet list.
OS: Windows NT /XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 8
* 500mb disk space
* 1gb RAM (2gb or more recommended)