Tipard HD Video Converter
is an application that you can use to encode video files to multiple formats in HD mode, including AVI, MP4, 3GP, MOV and ASF.
The interface of the program is clean and pretty intuitive. Media files can be imported into the list by using either the file browser, treeview or “drag and drop” method. Batch processing is allowed.
In the queue you can view the name, original and trimmed length, along with the output profile of each file. All you have to do is specify the target directory and file type, in order to proceed with the encoding job.
Furthermore, you can modify audio and video settings when it comes to the encoder, frame rate, resolution, bit rate, channel mode and sample frequency rate. Options can be saved to a new profile or restored to their default values.
Features of Tipard HD Video Converter
• supports most popular video formats (HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC, HD AVI, HD ASF);
• extract audio to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA;
• selecting and setting the parameters of conversion (brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.);
• batch conversion mode;
• a pleasant and friendly interface.
• preview in the embedded player;
• selection and setup of audio and video codec;
• high speed (>400% due to support for NVIDIA CUDA), fully supports multi-core processors;
• high quality results;
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Tipard HD Video Converter 22.214.171.124114 Portable
Developer: Tipard Studio