Teorex iResizer – Handling an image requires a lot of patience and a good platform that can help you edit images faster while maintaining overall picture integrity. While applying color filters or effects to an image may not seem that hard, removing certain parts is, especially if the part you want to keep or discard is located in the middle of a picture, or close to it.
iResizer is a software solution for these problems. It allows you to resize and manage an image, so that you are able to remove certain unwanted parts from a picture.
Intuitive image manipulation tool that can remove unwanted content
• The application can help you cut out unwanted parts from an image, while maintaining integrity and natural look. This way, any unwanted spacing or intrusions, such as specs of dust or cables can be removed.
• Furthermore, you can crop out undesired objects from an image, by marking it accordingly. By doing so, the program can detect which parts of an image you want to keep and which to discard.
Reliable image resizer with multiple presets
• iResizer can help you resize an image, also removing unwanted parts in the process. In order to maintain aspect ratio, you can choose an image size from several presets, or, if you need a specific area resized, enter the corresponding values.
• The program will then attempt to resize the image and preserve some of its original quality at the same time.This way, images can be subtly modified, while maintaining a reasonable quality and image integrity.
A lightweight, yet powerful image resizing tool
• To conclude, iResizer helps you modify images with ease, all whilst maintaining naturalness and quality, even if you try to remove parts of an image that can greatly affect its look or overall quality.
• not available
* not available
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit