Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius
is a comprehensive tool that can help you restore your operating system in case of boot failure, as well as recover passwords, product keys and files. Additionally, it comes equipped with a partition manager, allows you to create backups and wipe data.
Create and load a boot image
• To take advantage of the application’s features, you are first required to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive. Then, should your system become inoperable, you can have your computer boot from this media.
• This enables you to recover data even in the worst scenarios, as nothing short of hardware failure can prevent you from launching the program.
Repair Windows installation and recover lost data
• Operating system failure can have multiple causes, ranging from a lost boot file to a damaged Master Boot Record. The program can copy the boot file in its original location and recover the Master Boot Record, in addition to offering a built-in registry editor.
• Moreover, Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius allows you to reset local and domain passwords, as well as recover lost product keys.
• It is also possible to retrieve any type of deleted files, restore data lost by accidentally formatting a drive and rebuild a partition if it was damaged or badly configured.
Backup data and manage partitions
• Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius offers numerous backup tools, enabling you to clone an entire disk or save the data on an external drive. If the data on a disk should become corrupted, you can restore it to its previous condition.
• Additionally, the program features a handy partition manager that can be used to create new partitions, move, format, resize or delete them.
• All in all, Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius is a useful program that can help you recover your Windows installation should it become damaged, as well as backup and restore data, retrieve passwords and product keys.
• Windows Rescue
• Password & Key Recovery
• Data Recovery
• Disk Tools
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt