is a professional software application whose purpose is to help you create logos by embedding text messages, shapes, and animated objects, and applying various special effects.
• The tool reveals a clean feature lineup where the main functions of the utility are neatly-organized in the primary panel, such as Logo Editor, Shape Editor, Templates, and Online Resources.
Creating a new logo and exporting options
• LogoMaker gives you the possibility to create a new logo by providing information about the filename, picking the saving directory, and specifying the canvas size. Plus, you can select the canvas color, make it transparent, or upload an image from the computer (e.g. JPG, BMP, GIF).
• When it comes to exporting options, you can save the logo to JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIF, GIF, PDF, or other file format. Plus, you may print the logo or share it on Facebook.
Built-in logo editor
• The program offers support for a built-in logo editor that allows you to work with various dedicated parameters. You can adjust the opacity, flip or rotate the image to different angles, and alter the contrast, brightness, saturation, hue, and RGB.
• There are several features developed to help you insert preset objects (e.g. Tools, Vehicles, Walls, Wings, Curves, Banners), animated objects, and predefined shapes, embed text messages, and attach custom pictures.
• What’s more, you can apply special effects, such as shadow, blur, and outline, boost your photo appearance with the aid of filters (e.g. sharp, emboss, edge, grayscale) and 3D effects, insert shadows, mirror objects, work with multiple layers, as well as customize the items embedded on the logo with the aid of several adjustment tools that refer to noise, pixelate, sharp, texture, warp, and other options.
• LogoMaker lets you zoom in or out, undo or redo your actions, perform basic editing operations (cut, copy, paste), align and group items, as well as bring objects to the front or sent them to the back. Needless to mention that the hotkey support makes the entire process for graphic designers even easier, as it reduces their time spent on triggering various actions.
• Over 3,300 professionally designed and fully modifiable logo templates categorized by industry and interest.
• Over 10,000 objects and shapes for making logos.
• Three logo types: Classic Logo, 3D Logo and Animated Logo.
• Easy to use graphical engine for image and text manipulation: drag & drop, scale, rotate, align, groups, layers etc.
• Vector-based Shape editor to create and customize your own shapes.
• Over 50 effects for object and text editing: Transparency, Brightness, Blur, Gradient, Jitter, Pixelate, Sharp, Water, Mirror, Plastics, Depth, Glow, Metallic, Bump, etc.
• Text types: Regular, Polygonal, Concave, Wavy, Circular, Outline and Perspective.
• 3D options for creating 3D text and shapes.
• Options for creating animated Flash logo.
• Export to PDF, JPG, TIF, GIF, Flash and other file formats.
• Professional, Creative, Refined & Designer fonts included
• The built in Internet browser for accessing new objects, templates, 40,000 free fonts, 100,000 free pictures
* not available
How To Activate
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt