SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher Pro
A camera freezes a moment in time with all its imperfections which, most of the times, need to be eliminated or adjusted. There are various applications out there that allow you to carefully edit images. One of them is SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher and promises to give your images a clean and smooth look.
Straightforward and easy to use
• You don’t need a sophisticated configuration to run the application, because it does not use a lot of your system resources and space taken on your hard disk drive is not something to worry about.
• The overall design gets you quickly up and running, with the large enough workspace allowing you to zoom in and out for a clearer view, as well as features emphasized through large icons in the upper toolbar.
• Since most available tools are automated, there isn’t much activity required on your behalf. This comes in handy for batch processing, because you can easily import multiple images displayed in a side panel and have them quickly corrected.
Enhance pictures with various effects
• The amount of tools put at your disposal leaves a little something to be desired. Content seems shallow and the alternative to automation is only adjusting a few slider which mostly apply as a global effect.
• Besides color correction and concealer brush, you manage to find a pretty decent list of sketch effects. However, you are limited to them with no possibility to apply other types.
• Taking everything into consideration, we can say that SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher is only good if you need quick adjustments done. Functions properly work and you manage to squeeze a fair amount of enhancements to apply over your images. However, content is limited, keeping it from reaching a professional level.
• not available
* not available
How To Activate
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt