Skype Business Edition is one of the best voice over IP services and instant messaging clients that comes bundled with a powerful set of calling, video, messaging and sharing capabilities.
The program can be run on various platforms, such as Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, BlackBerry 10, iOS, Symbian and Windows Phone, as well as Windows 8.1 tablets and touch PCs. you can also download Skype standard version 2017
Skype Business is jam-packed with great features to help you stay in touch with friends, family and co-workers, share your thoughts and find the information you need. You can use it on a computer or get Skype on your mobile so you can keep in touch on the move, whatever you’re up to. Skype works on a wide range of mobiles, plus on devices like the PlayStation Portable (PSP). There’s also a great range of WiFi and cordless phones with Skype built-in. Just for starters you can instant message with anyone on your contact list or even use group chat to chat with up to a hundred people. You could hold a conference call with up to nine other people to organise a get-together and then use SkypeFind to search for the perfect venue to hold it. There are also really cool video features. All you need is a webcam to make free video calls or even take photos of yourself to personalise Skype.
Features of Skype Business 2017 Final
• Make free calls to anyone else on Skype Business, anywhere in the world
• See who you are talking to with free video calls
• Chat with up to 100 people in group chats
• Conference call with up to four people for free
• Call ordinary phones with SkypeOut
• Superior sound quality
• Works with all firewall, NAT and routers ? nothing to configure!
• Friends list shows you when your Skype friends are online and ready to talk or chat
• Super-simple and easy to use
• Your calls are encrypted “end-to-end” in order to safeguard your privacy
• Based on cutting edge peer-to-peer technology developed by the creators of Kazaa and Joltid
What You Need:
• A computer with an Internet connection.
• A headset with a microphone – You will need to purchase a headset with a microphone that will plug into the microphone plug on your computer. You do not need to purchase a headset if you are only using Skype to send instant messages, text messages, or using other features that do not require you to speak.
Developer: Skype Technologies S.A.