An abundance or report types
• At a first look, the application does not stand out from the crowd through visuals, with a mediocre design, but intuitive by nature. The center area is your workspace where you can bring up multiple tools and arrange them as you see fit.
• These are cleverly stored in categories, visible on the toolbar, such as sales, stock, purchase, payroll, accounts and a few more. In addition, a breathtaking amount of reports can be created, with the advantage being the clever way to access them. In other words, instead of bombarding you with many options in one form, each report type is accessed via its corresponding category.
Gather data from external devices
• There is a fair number of areas you can manage to speed up your business. Starting from stock items and employee accounts, the application also gives you the possibility to set up connections with other devices like barcode scanners, printers or cash registers.
Keep track of various business areas
• Creating an entry of any type can take from several seconds to a few minutes, depending on the amount of details you want to provide. An abundance of fields are available, with personal and business details, payment methods, technical details being just tabs with more dedicated fields.
• What’s more, you can keep a separate list of your contacts with the help of a telephone feature, which simply represents a contacts manager, besides the one for employees. Since unexpected events occur in every business, you can quickly write down notes in a text editor equipped with a calendar.
• On an ending note, Retail Man is a professional approach on business management. A wide variety of options are put at your disposal through a surprisingly clever and intuitive interface. With the possibility to connect external devices, manage suppliers, invoices, employees, as well as stock items, this application is a handy addition to your team.
• Point of sale entry screen
• Start of day processing
• POS transaction reports
• POS screen setup
• Support for touch screens
• Setup for docket & POS printer
• Setup for display & cash drawer
• Barcode printing
• Inventory System
* Credit and debit card processing, bug fix
OS: Windows All