The program is quite complex, requiring a little browsing around before users can figure out how to handle it properly. That is way it would be recommendable to create backup copies of the images users wish to work with, before performing some irremediable changes and regretting the decision.
This tool is mainly designed to offer users the ability to extract picture objects from their background, without hindering their quality, size or other intrinsic features. Nonetheless, it also provides users with a wide array of editing features that allows them to improve the aspect of their pictures.
Recomposit Pro provides you with several categories of editing components, namely ‘Matting’, ‘Transform’, ‘Exposure’, ‘Color’ and ‘Enhancement’, each with their individual utilities and options.
With the ‘Matting’ functions, objects can be cut from their background or load images as layers, while the ‘Transform’ component enables users to rotate pictures, flip, crop or resize them. The ‘Exposure’ features ‘Auto Level’ and ‘Auto Contrast’ options, as well as the ability to manually customize these parameters.
The ‘Color’ section of the editing menu allows users to adjust the chromatic preferences, in ‘RGB Mode’ or ‘HSL Mode’ (which includes ‘Hue’, ‘Saturation’ and ‘Luminance’ levels). The ‘Enhancement’ component enables users to work with the ‘Noise Reduction’, ‘Defog’, ‘Sharpen’ or ‘Blur’ tools. Moreover, this feature includes ‘Starlight’, ‘Gradient’ and ‘Diffuse’ filters.
To conclude, Recomposit Pro is a feature-packed application that can assist users in enhancing the appearance of their photos, resulting in professional-looking results that will impress friends and family.
Multiple Ways of Masking
* Chromakey masking, inside/outside masking, stroke based masking and manually drop-keep brush…
What You See Is What You Get
* Supports 4 ways -gray block, BW block, alpha channel and pure colour- of previewing plus on “push-to-show original” mode.
Full Editing Supported
* Support layers, areas and a full-set of tools for photo compositing. Powerful image filters are included too.
Functions After Masking
* Special ‘smart erase’ function and ‘lens blurring’ function allow you do more creative.
* 16 bits loss-less editing kernal plus on direct RAW supporting.
Work with Photoshop
* Providing standard Photoshop filters in “.8bf” format, for masking mode.
* New anti-shaking alignment method, faster and more accurate.
* Remove bugs, include HDR merging may cause crash in 32 bits version.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 2GB RAM