Process Lasso 184.108.40.206 is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint – leading to freezes and hangs.
Process Lasso’s ProBalance technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved programs won’t interfere with your ability to use the computer! In addition, Process Lasso offers capabilities such as default process priorities and affinities, termination of disallowed processes, instance count limits, a system responsiveness graph, logging of processes, keep select processes running (auto-restart), and much more!
Best of all, Process Lasso’s core process management engine is isolated from the GUI. This means it can do its job consuming almost no system resources, and without ever making a peep. You will probably not even notice it is running, but you will surely notice when uninstalling it.
• ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
• Works great for desktops, laptops, and netbooks
• Persistent (sticky) priorities and CPU affinities
• Instance count limits
• Disallowed processes
• Keep processes running (auto-restart)
• Unique system responsiveness graph
• Prevent PC sleep for designated processes
• Differentiate between svchost.exe instances
• Extremely low resource use
• Stand-alone process management engine (uses as little as 1MB of RAM)
• Event logging
OS: Windows All