PilotEdit is an advanced text and hex editor that supports opening of files larger than 4GB. It offers customizable syntax and keyword highlighting, advanced search and replace operations, automatic text encoding, 256-bit AES encryption/decryption, and a built-in FTP client lets you open, edit and upload files directly to/from an FTP server.
In addition to standard text editing features, PilotEdit can compare and merge two files larger than 100MB. In addition, you can sort, find/remove duplicated lines and collect strings over a file larger than 1GB.
• The file size supported by PilotEdit is unlimited.
• PilotEdit only uses a little memory even you open a big file.
• ANSI, UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-16 big endian files are fully supported by PilotEdit. You may also change a file’s encoding with PilotEdit easily.
• DOS, UNIX file support. When you copy/paste text, PilotEdit will adjust text encoding automatically.
• Self-defined file types and key words high-lightening.
• The user interface of HEX mode is as friendly as text mode.
• Column mode.
• Endless undo/redo. You may undo/redo your operations even after you switch between text mode and HEX mode.
• Word wrap enable you to view long lines within one page.
• PilotEdit provides a friendly interface for editing FTP files. You can also download/upload FTP files and directories with PilotEdit.
• Searching and replacing multi-line text has become so easy with PilotEdit.
• You may compare two files or two directories with PilotEdit.
• Self-defined string table enable you to add a pre-defined text by just one click.
• Regular expression has made search and replacement much more powerful.
• You may define some operations in a script file and execute this script file so that you don’t need to repeat your work day after day.
• Find/remove duplicated lines
• String collection
• Find/replace in multiple directories
OS: Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit