The advantages of being portable
• Since this is a portable program, it is important to mention that it doesn’t leave any traces in the Windows Registry.
• You can copy it on any USB flash drive or other devices, and take it with you whenever you need to edit pictures on the breeze, without having to go through installation steps.
• You are welcomed by a clean feature lineup where most of the operations can be carried out with minimal effort. Photos can be uploaded into the working environment using the built-in browse button or “drag and drop” operations.
• Photoupz gives you the possibility to remove undesired objects from your images by following only two steps. You are required to select the area that you want to crop and connect the edges of objects behind the marked area for filling it in.
• What’s more, you are allowed to zoom in out, switch to a full screen mode for a better focus on your work, delete the current image, undo or redo your actions, as well as resize the picture.
• The program comes packed with several handy parameters designed to help you apply denoising and sharpening effects, as well as brighten or darken the images. During our testing we have noticed that Photoupz carries out a task pretty quickly and without errors. It is quite friendly with system resources, so the overall performance of the computer is not hampered.
• To sum things up, Photoupz offers a handy set of features for helping you remove objects from your images and apply several editing operations. The easy-to-configure parameters make it an ideal app for rookies and professionals alike.
• Magically inpaint unwanted parts of the image
• Remove tourists from your photos
• Erase wrinkles
• Sharpen blurry images
• Remove noise
• Improve low quality photos
• Brighten dark photos
* Up to 20-40% speedup for inpainting algorithm
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 2003 / 2008