If you want to publish a set of documents and you also want to protect the content from being modified, this application may suit your needs.
Clean feature lineup
* The interface is pretty straightforward and easy to work with: just print your document from any application and choose pdfFactory Pro for printer.
Watermark, encryption and other handy tools
* The generated PDF file opens in a separate window that lets you enrich the content by adding notes or watermarks and encrypting the information. The same window can be used to save the output file, send it by mail or send it to the regular printer.
Creating personalized PDF files
* As a professional application, the program offers a lot of extra options that help you create a completely customized PDF file. You can add bookmarks, embed fonts, change the appearance of hyperlinks, add custom watermarks and edit the description of the document.
* When you are sending the PDF as a newsletter, looks are everything. To create a nice experience for the reader, you can change the page layout or magnification and you can also choose to display the bookmarks or the pages in the side panel.
* The default PDF reader on the system loads up the PDF file and you can set it to launch in full screen or to hide a part of the interface for a better view.
* Restrictions to the document can be applied, so that only authorized users are able to change, print or copy text and images from the file. Password protection and encryption are also among pdfFactory Pro’s options. This is very useful when you are working with copyrighted or secret documents that should only be available to a restricted public.
A rich-featured and reliable PDF tool
* If you need to create a professional document that embeds all the aforementioned characteristics you should try pdfFactory Pro.
* rollup of various bug fixes
OS: Windows All