Twenty five standard benchmark tests are available in six test suites plus there are five advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
Standard test suites:
• CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more
• 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements
• 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations
• Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files
• Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency
• CD / DVD test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive
Advanced configurable tests:
• Advanced Disk
• Advanced CD / DVD
• Advanced 3D graphics
• Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
• Advanced Memory
• Advanced Multi-tasking
• Comprehensive online help
• Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
• Detailed disk speed graphs
• Supports printing results
• The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
• A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
• Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
• Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
• Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
• A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
• An easy to use point and click interface
• A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
• The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
• Flexible license, move the software
OS: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8.