Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Premium / Business
is the high end all-in-one solution for hard disk management! It is the empowered data safety and disaster recovery software with powerful partition management solution. Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional has a full spectrum of virtual and physical migration operations and integrated set of powerful tools that is specially designed for computer performance optimization. Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional includes all the latest technologies in managing stand-alone Windows environments: drive partitioning and file system optimization, disaster recovery and system migration, data sanitization and boot management for both, virtual and physical systems. And it’s open to Boot Camp users as well!
• Partitioning Engine. A high-performance partition engine which is compatible with all new generations of data devices. Paragon’s partition engine is more powerful than ever before
• Basic and Advanced Partitioning. Create, format, delete, undelete, hide or unhide partition; set partition active/inactive; set, change or remove drive letter; change hard disk partition label (Volume Label); convert file systems without formatting; check file system integrity; run complete surface test
• Split partitions. You can separate OS and data or different types of data by splitting one partition to two different partitions of the same type and file system
• Merge partitions. Consolidate the disk space, from two adjacent partitions (NTFS, FAT16/FAT32), into a single, larger partition
• Redistribute Free Space. Increase free space on one partition by utilizing the on-disk unallocated space and the unused space of other partitions
• Any existing backup techniques. Sector and file level backups with differential or incremental updates as well as an exclusive file complement
• Any backup destination. Local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares, FTP/SFTPs servers as well as the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule)
• Agentless protection of Hyper-V guest machines. Unlike traditional backup tools designed to work with physical machines, our product can operate at the virtualization layer, employing MS VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) to agentlessly backup/restore any guest machine of Hyper-V. Thus our solution doesn’t need an agent on a target virtual machine to create its point-in-time copy including its configuration, operating system, apps, etc.
• File-level backup/restore for virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK). You can now use virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK) to do P2V out of backup image scenarios. The use of virtual containers has enabled to significantly improve performance and usability for this type of migration operations.
• Smart Backup Wizard. Back up exactly what you need, with the best backup technique automatically chosen according to the type of data you wish to protect
• Full range of copying operations. Copy a full hard disk or a separate partition, and resize a partition while copying
• Copy/Restore to dissimilar sector size. Copy or restore contents of a 512-byte hard disk to a 4k hard disk with no additional actions from your side
• File exclude for Copy HDD. When copying a partition or a complete hard drive to a new device, you can now easily exclude data you want to exclude from the copy process
• Migrate OS to dissimilar hardware. Migrate existing systems and make them bootable in a new hardware environment
• Migrate OS to SSD. Move any Windows OS since XP from a regular hard disk to a fast SSD (Solid State Drive) even of a smaller capacity, thanks to advanced data exclusion capabilities
• Refactored P2V Restore Wizard. Instead of the old PBF-based backup images, you can now use virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK). It´s the ideal solution to do P2V out of backup image scenarios. The use of virtual containers significantly improves the performance and usability for P2V migration operations.
• P2V Copy / P2V Adjust OS. Migrate a physical system to a virtual environment in the online mode and make the OS start up after unsuccessful migration or virtualization with third-party tools
• P2V Restore. Restore a physical system from a backup directly to a virtual environment
• V2V / V2P. Migrate a virtual system from one virtual environment to another, or migrate a virtual system to a physical environment
• Connect VD. Connect a virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk and open up all physical-disk functionality in a virtual environment
• Destroy all on-disk information or only remnants of deleted files/directories with 10 wiping methods: a custom algorithm, the US DoD 5220.22-M military standard, Russian GOST R 50739-95, US Navy, British HMG Infosec, German VSItR, Australian ASCI 33, Guttman’s, Schneier’s and Paragon’s Algorithm
• Wiping SSD. Wipe SSDs of most manufactures very user-friendly and permanently!
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Premium 10.1.25.813 RePack
Developer: Home Page
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Premium 10.1.25.813 RePack x32 (140 MB) / Mirror
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Premium 10.1.25.813 RePack x64 (255 MB) / Mirror
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Premium 10.1.25.813 + Key x32 (152 MB) / Mirror
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Premium 10.1.25.813 + Key x64 (267 MB) / Mirror
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Business 10.1.25.772 + Crack x32 (141 MB) / Mirror
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Business 10.1.25.772 + Crack x64 (241 MB) / Mirror