is a powerful suit of tools that come together to help you create a large diversity of interactive applications for an equally large number of devices and purposes.
Create apps and games without coding experience
• Looked at in the most basic way, Opus Pro offers you the means to assemble a project that is composed of multiple types of elements and pages which you can then export to different formats.
• These can be standalone Windows programs, Flash and HTML5 animations, games or interactive presentations which you can publish online or integrated into websites. With it, Android apps can also be created and used on mobile phones, as well as Videos that you can upload anywhere you want.
• Opus Pro is a large application not because of the space it takes up on your hard drive, but due to the fact that it has an impressive number of tools and functions that you can use and all of these are neatly packed up into a comprehensive graphic user interface.
• The main window is comprised of various toolbars that offer you quick access to commonly used tools, a project organizer that lets you see and manipulate all the components and of course, a generous work area where you can put together your application or animation.
A large library of building blocks
• Since the application has a certain degree of professional complexity which still renders it easy to use, it’s only normal that it also offers you a considerable amount of objects that you can add and customize throughout the design of your project.
• Opus Pro enables you to use master pages which can be predefined templates and content objects that come in the form of text, graphics and videos. Moreover, it’s possible to draw your very own vector objects, meaning you can achieve high standards when it comes to the quality of your final product.
Objects, actions and scripts, all in one place
• Opus Pro provides the tools you need to insert or design objects, use and customize actions, create and edit scripts and a lot more, which you can only discover by giving it a chance.
Features of Opus 9
• SCORM Support including Flash
• Tween Animation
• Moodle Support
• Database support (ODBC)
• Layers & Groups
• QuickBuild & QuickAnim
• Button Caption States
• Drawing Script Functions
• External DLL support
• Multiple Monitor Support
Developer: Digital Workshop