Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet – just lower their network priority with NetBalancer.
You can use NetBalancer to set download / upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won’t be limited if other high priority applications don’t use network.
* Added a search box to connections panel, which helps find connections by IPs, Ports, countries… virtualy anything.
* Improved the delaying algoritm, now it will be more precise at small values.
* Added “End Process” and “End Process Tree” options to processes’ context menu.
* Fixed a bug blocking all traffic when the Delay value was 5 ms or smaller.
* Fixed the look of UI, toolbar and mini-window at high DPI settings.
* Fixed a bug in NBCMD priority edit command.
* Fixed some other minor and rare bugs.
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003