Nero Recode 2016
does a great job at compressing DVD files that are too large to fit on a DVD disc. In other words, it recodes DVD titles, just like its name says, while preserving all the details from the original video content at a decent quality.
Nero Recode isn’t pretentious resource wise and installs in just a few seconds. When it comes to user interface, there’s nothing in Nero Recode that you can lose yourself into. All commands are straightforward, so you can’t have doubts about anything.
The essentials are found in the main menu that allows you to choose between recoding DVDs and videos to Nero Digital (MPEG-4), or recoding main movie to Nero Digital. Keep in mind that the DVDs you are about to copy can’t have protection on them. If they do, you should use a specialized application for copy protection removal.
Nero Recode allows you to import DVD parts, select video quality, add audio tracks and subtitles. Then you can select the output destination, which can be a hard disk folder or image recorder. You can predefine recoding profiles that you can later use in other projects.
Aside from the compression capabilities, Nero Recode also bundles a disc eraser and a utility that displays DVD disc information. All in all, Nero Recode is a must if you need an application that reduces the size of your DVD titles and to be truthful, it serves its noble purpose very well.
Enjoy all your movies, including Blu-ray Discs, in ideal quality on your favorite devices:
• Don’t limit yourself to watching your favorite movies on only one device. Enjoy them on other devices in your home or take them with you wherever you travel.
• Nero Recode makes it simple to rip and import videos in virtually any file or disc format, including Blu-ray Disc, and convert them to just about any other formats supported by your favorite devices. Even convert Blu-ray 3D discs to 2D HD- and SD-file formats so you can enjoy them anywhere.
Support for virtually all the latest high-definition and standard-definition video formats:
• AVC/264, MKV, MP4, 3GP, AVI… there’s hardly a video format or codec around that Nero Recode doesn’t support. So you can watch your movies in perfect quality on just about any device you want.
Support for popular audio formats:
• FLAC, APE, Ogg Vorbis, HD-AAC, MP3… Nero Recode also supports dozens of popular audio file formats. And that should be music to your ears.
Easy to get started with pre-configured device profiles and intuitive drag-and-drop interface:
• Don’t worry if you’re not a videophile and have no idea what formats your favorite devices support. Just select a pre-configured profile for your iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android smartphone or tablet, XBOX 360, PS3, PS Vita or other device. Drag the video you want to convert into the Nero Recode drop zone and start the job. It doesn’t get any simpler and you’ll get perfect results every time.
Convert videos exactly as you want them:
• Prefer to squeeze every last bit of performance out of your devices and save every last kilobyte of storage space? Fine-tune every setting to get the exact playback experience you want on each of your devices. A quality slider will tell you exactly when you achieved optimal performance. Plus, save your custom profiles so you can easily re-use them again.
Convert videos fast with hardware-accelerated encoding, batch job support and more:
• Take advantage of all your computing power to get results fast. With support for hardware-accelerated AMD App Acceleration, Intel Quick Sync Video or NVIDIA CUDA GPGPU graphics cards, you can finish video converting jobs up to 4x faster. Create a batch job with multiple videos and move onto something else while Nero Recode does the heavy lifting. You can even set Nero Recode to shut down your PC automatically when the converting is complete.
Make audio files out of video files to stream in your home or enjoy on the go:
• Whether it’s a video of your favorite symphony you want to enjoy in the car or a lecture you’d like to turn into an audio book, with Nero Recode you can easily extract just the audio track from a video file. Now you can also import and convert plain audio files from and to any format easily. You can even edit the audio track before you convert it to another format!
* not available
How To Activate
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt