Quick setup and user-friendly GUI
• The installation procedure takes little time to finish. As far as the interface goes, Movavi PowerPoint to Video Converter adopts a normal window split into multiple panels that can be navigated just like a wizard.
Configure presentation and audio settings
• In the first step it is necessary to point out the presentation file and saving directory for the new video, after which you can configure presentation settings when it comes to the profile (preset or custom) and slides advancement mode (manually or automatically). Regarding audio settings, it is possible to enable sound and select the audio device, source and format.
Edit output conversion settings
• Movavi PowerPoint to Video Converter supports a wide range of output profiles. Each comes with its own set of predefined settings, but they can be modified into something else. The audio properties revolve around the format, sample rate and channel mode, while the video parameters focus on the codec, size, resize method and quality, and frame rate.
• A few general settings pertaining to the program overall are customizable as well. Apart from switching to another UI language, you can disable sounds and video processing acceleration, as well as enable NVIDIA GPU acceleration.
Evaluation and conclusion
• The tool does not take a long time to carry out a conversion job, during which it uses low system resources. We have not come across any stability issues in our evaluation, and Movavi PowerPoint to Video Converter delivered quality videos. All in all, this app turns out to be pretty resourceful in its feature-set, all while remaining clean and intuitive for both advanced users and those less experienced.
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
• MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2000, XP, 2003, 2007
• Intel or AMD or compatible processors at 1 GHz minimum
• Display graphics minimum resolution of 1024x768x32-bit color
• RAM 128 MB
• Minimum 40 MB of free hard disk space is needed for installation, minimum 300 MB for proper operation
• THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF QUICKTIME PLAYER FOR WINDOWS FOR MOV-FILES PROCESSING
• Administrative permissions are required for installation