is a powerful tool that helps you import and synchronize bookmarks. It supports Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome and Maxthon. The app addresses both novices and more experienced users.
The interface of the application is clean and somewhat intuitive. The program integrates into shell and comes with an addon for each of the aforementioned web browser, so you can effortlessly add bookmarks to Linkman.
So, you can add links, folders and separators, delete links or launch them in the Clipboard, view duplicate items, use the standard Cut, Copy and Paste functions, as well as synchronize bookmarks between two computers.
It is possible to create a list of links to be accessed fast, protect Linkman Pro with a password, retrieve missing names from webpages, update keywords or replace descriptions, as well as update the web icons.
Plenty of configuration preferences are available through the Settings panel. For instance, you can make Linkman Pro automatically run at system startup, start hidden and to use the Registry instead of the initialization file (INI format), as well as allow multiple instances.
Linkman Pro runs on a moderate amount of CPU and system memory, has a good response time and includes user documentation. No error dialogs have been shown throughout our testing and the app did not hang or crash; we haven’t encountered any issues. All in all, Linkman Pro is a pretty resourceful program for managing and synchronizing web browser bookmarks.
• Supports keywords, ratings, comments, descriptions, shortnames and user defined data
• Internet Explorer Toolbar for fastest browsing ever
• Highly customizable user interface
• User defined rating system
• Extensive help file including Tutorial
• Ability to check URLs for dead links, content changes, page movements
• Retrieves keywords and descriptions from web pages
• Proxy support with authentication, permanent (LAN) or Dial-Up Internet connections
• Direct Internet Explorer Favorites support (including correct item order)
• Multiple import and export formats: Netscape Navigator Bookmarks, Opera Hotlist, Html, Separated Value files
• Export Templates (XML, TSV…)
• Fully customizable Html Link webpage generation
• Text and Status Query
• Link Collector
• Printing support
• Password protection
• Deletes / moves duplicates
• Sort feature with multiple sort orders and autosort
• Drop Basket for faster browsing and URL addition
• URL Path associated launch
• URL Launch History
• Fast Links for quick access to your favorite URLs
• Daily Links feature for regularly visited sites
• Full Drag and Drop support including link drops from browser to Linkman
• Advanced Tray Icon menu
• Instantly switch between URL collections of 10.000+ URLs each
• User defined browser support
• Auto save
• System-wide hotkeys for easy use, even when working with another application
• Advanced localization: GUI translated to 12 languages
* not available
How To Activate
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Linkman Lite 220.127.116.11
Developer: Home Page
Linkman Lite 18.104.22.168 (7 MB) / Mirror
Linkman Pro 22.214.171.124 + Patch (8 MB) / Mirror