Legoaizer+ Lego enthusiasts have one more reason to rejoice, thanks to Legoaizer. The program is a handy tool for creating Lego brick layouts and mosaics out of regular pictures. Each of these models is comprised of various Lego bricks, colored to specifically match the overall look of your original image.
Features of Legoaizer+
Fun picture transformation tool
• The application gives you the possibility to convert your pictures and digital photos into matching Lego brick buildouts. This way, you can find out just how many bricks it would need to build a real Lego replica of your images.
• Furthermore, the program can help you estimate the price and brick quantity required to build a real layout. Thanks to some features, you can find out the exact number of bricks, their colors, size and shape, along with the total price of your final physical product, if you choose to do one.
Creative tool for creating digital Lego mosaics
• Legoaizer provides you with a convenient way of transforming your favorite pictures into fully-fledged Lego mosaics. The model can then be printed and build into a physical one, providing that you have all the necessary bricks, accordingly colored.
• Additionally, you can increase or decrease the size of your mosaic, implicitly the price and number of bricks, in order to keep certain details or avoid them, by generating simple Lego model layouts of your favorite photos. This can help you create astonishing pieces of art out of Lego bricks, depending on the content of your original pictures and the level of detail used to create the physical mosaic.
• All in all, Legoaizer is an ideal tool for Lego enthusiasts who wish to transform their favorite digital photos into Lego brick mosaics. It is easy to use and it can also help you accurately estimate the total cost of the required bricks needed for a real model, in case you wish to make one.
Developer: Home Page
* Warning added if identical colours are found in the same set
* Fixed the ‘Admin message’ repeating issue
* Fixed a transparency issue for beads
* Fixed an iteration to target amount issue
* Cleaned the button area for more focus per type
* The Standard Colours can now be activated more easily
* PDF output now also correct for large amount of colours
* Provided a dedicated entry for Bricklink in the main menu
* Moved the preferences to the Tools in the main menu
* Fixed a ‘Check-for-update’ freeze when being off-line
* Fixed an visualization issue in the BrickBuilder for beads