Internet Download Manager (IDM)
With the Internet being home to nearly all forms of documentation and entertainment, it’s difficult to resist the temptation of getting ahold of a specific file, either for business or personal use. At the rate at which connection speeds are increasing, it nearly becomes a necessity to use applications such as Internet Download Manager. As the name suggests, it gives you the possibility to cleverly organize file transfers over the world wide web.
• Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Avant Browser, and it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique “Advanced Browser Integration” feature.
• Dynamic Segmentation and Performance.
• Easy downloading with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
• Download Speed Acceleration. IDM can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
• Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
• YouTube grabber. IDM can grab FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video.
• Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.
• Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
• Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application.
* Fixed problems with video downloading for several types of web sites
* Fixed bugs
How To Activate
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt