Internet Download Accelerator (IDA) lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being downloaded into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers. To increase usability Internet Download Accelerator integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Nescape and others, replacing the standard download modules. Moreover, the program monitors the system clipboard and detects URLs in the clipboard. With IDA you can download and save video from popular video sharing services: YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe and others.
Whatever your connection type, Internet Download Accelerator will use the bandwidth of your connection most effectively and download files extremely fast. Power and useful tool for management of download categories. Possibility of automatic file type detection with automatic file placement to the specified categories. Unlimited number of categories and hierarchy levels.
The program also contains:
• FTP Explorer;
• site manager for password and download folders management;
• download speed control, automatic mode for the most comfortable browsing on the Web;
• dial for dial-up connection;
• search for files, programs, games, and music;
• IDA Bar – a toolbar for Internet Explorer.
New version of IDA features ability to download video from popular video sharing services and to preview and play streaming video with built-in player. Improved pop-ups will show you detailed information on download errors (and ways to correct them), download completion and news. Improved integration with Mozilla Firefox and Opera will make life easier for users of these popular browsers.
• Easy to use: intuitive, user-friendly, and customizable user interface;
• Download lists support with rich sorting options;
• The floating window including download speed indicator, active downloads indicators, cart for dragging links;
• Original Active Visual Cart technology which lets you to work with IDA without opening the main program window;
• Dynamic multi-threaded download;
• Resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers;
• Scheduled operation, PC shutdown, sleep or stand-by after completing download;
• Optimal settings for work with various connection types (dial-up, ISDN, ADSL, LAN) at various speed;
• FTP Explorer;
• Support for download mirrors.
• Searching for and adding download mirrors;
• Power and useful tool for management of download categories;
• Work with ZIP archives: option to preview the contents of ZIP archives before download, option to download only files selected from an archive, option to check ZIP archives and recover corrupted files as well as option to unpack archives;
• Work with RAR archives: option to check RAR archives, option to unpack archives;
• Detailed log-file for every download;
• Site manager for passwords and download folders management;
• Download speed control, automatic mode for the most Comfortable browsing on the Web.
• Manual mode for dynamic control of download speed;
• Option to set priorities for downloads;
• Possibility to download html-pages with images;
• Download entire folders (including subfolders) via FTP;
• Content recognition when working through HTTP;
• Work with command-line;
• Dial for dial-up connection;
• Search for files, programs, archives and documents in
• Smart Pause/Start. Ability to temporarily stop current Downloads with option to start them later in the same order and state;
• Rich options of tuning connection parameters HTTP, HTTPS and FTP;
• Work behind HTTP and FTP proxy-servers, support for NTLM and NTLM-proxy authentication.
• IDA can automatically detect and use your browser’s proxy-server settings;
• Support for FTP over SSL/TSL;
• Option to play streaming audio and video files while they are being downloaded.
• Automatic receipt of information about MP3 files when starting download;
• Downloads history;
• Option of dragging selected text from browser or another program onto the floating window.
• IDA will find links in the text and offer you to start download;
• Ability to drag download description text from another programs.
• Automatic insertion of the text selected on a page opened in IE into the download description.
• Search in the download list;
• Option of automatic synchronization of files on servers and your computer (autoupdate);
• Checking downloaded files for updates (manually or automatically);
• Marking downloaded files as unread;
• Wide download list export/import options. Supported formats: .txt, .txtd, .lst, .urls, .ion.
Highest download speed:
• Intellectual multi-section download.
• Internet Download Accelerator dynamically splits a file being downloaded into several sections and downloads all the sections at the same time.
• Automatically restarts download when download speed decreases which helps to avoid stoppage;
• Download speed control with automatic mode making web-surfing more comfortable.
* not available
OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000/NT