Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro
For the first time it is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor.
Easily edit the text in your PDFs, reflow and re-justify text, change fonts, colours and sizes. Resize, reposition and change images as you would in a professional publishing application. Infix Pro is a tool that allows you edit PDF and text documents.
To ensure your edited documents look their best, Infix includes the kind of professional-quality hyphenation and justification (H and J) found in packages such as Adobe InDesign and Quark Express.
Coupled with fine control over letter, word and line spacing, you can be confident that your edits will be undetectable. Infix Pro is the quality PDF Editor giving unparalleled ease of use combined with high quality text formatting.
On top of its advanced text-handling, Infix offers all of the standard editing facilities you would expect such as page cropping, annotation, cut & paste between PDFs, graphics manipulation and more.
Features of Infix PDF Editor
• Easily edit the text in any PDF
• Works just like a Word Processor
• Add & replace photos
• Copy/paste images, tables and drawings from other PDFs
• Spell-check in five languages
• Full search & replace
• Use tabs, margins and indents
What’s New in Version 6 ?
• Continuous scrolling through a document
• Thumbnail view from which you can delete and re-arrange pages.
• Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for converting scanned documents into editable PDFs.
• Support for filling-in interactive forms plus saving, loading and printing.
• Floating Transform palette for making position, size, scale and rotation changes to selected objects.
• Open and create PDF Portfolios (collections of documents packaged up in a single PDF container)
• New translations tools for quick translation of specific parts of a document, rather than entire stories or pages.
• Image re-sampling, automated cropping and grey-scale conversion to reduce PDF file size.
• New “Find & Replace” in bookmarks, annotations and hyperlinks.
• View, Comment & Edit modes to safeguard against accidental modification of documents.
• Redaction in various colours with labels.
• Importing PNG image with transparency.
• Font, text-size and colour are now retained when pasting text from another application into Infix.
• Support for TrueType Font Collections
• User-define stamp annotations.
• Multiple user defined signatures – define any number of signatures for use when stamping scanned, hand-written signatures onto a documents.
• New “Distribute Across & Down” helps keep your layouts neat.
• Plus all the other features of Infix Professional.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Infix PDF Editor Pro v6.49
Developer: Home Page
Infix PDF Editor Pro 6.49 (63 MB) / Mirror
Infix PDF Editor Pro 6.x P@tch (71 KB)