Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. Support for static and animated cursors. Create a favicon for your website or blog. IcoFX allows you to rearrange, blend layers and change their opacity. IcoFX gives you the possibility to create icon libraries or change icons inside exe files.
• Create icons and cursors. Create icons for Windows and Macintosh. Support for Windows Vista icons with PNG compression. Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. Support for static and animated cursors. Create a favicon for your website or blog.
• Import, export and extract. You can easily convert your favorite images into icons or cursors, or icons into images. Supported image formats BMP, PNG, JPG, JPG2000, TIF and GIF. You can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Macintosh files.
• Advanced Editor. IcoFX features a full blown image editor with many useful tools. You can use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, even blending modes when painting. With more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the icons you can create.
• Image objects. Using pre-made image object icon creation has never been easier. You can combine the image objects in layer based images using IcoFX. It allows you to rearrange, blend layers and change their opacity.
• Batch process files. You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of IcoFX (Business License). Create, convert, extract or export all your icons or cursors with just a few clicks.
• Icon libraries. IcoFX gives you the possibility to create and edit icon and cursor libraries using the built in resource editor. Using the resource editor you can also change icons inside exe files.
* Alt + [ and Alt + ] shortcuts to decrease/increase brush size
* Copy Merged menu item to copy all the layers
* Delete will not drop the selection in images, toolbar images and animated cursors
* Duplicate image will duplicate also the selection
* Images are saved in reverse order inside icons so that the thumbnail will look good in Windows Explorer
* [Fixed] Cannot change/replace icons in resource editor
* [Fixed] Some shortcut links were not dereferenced correctly
* [Fixed] Custom image size could not be larger than 512 in the “Image Size” dialog
* [Fixed] Files with multilple extensions (ex. icon.my.ico) were not correctly exported to images
* Minor enhancements and bugfixes
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8