Effective PDF Splitter
• The software can separate the pages from a large PDF file and save them as individual documents, with custom names. You can select the software to divide the initial document page-by-page, or split it into groups containing an equal number of pages. Moreover, you can select individual pages or page ranges, that you can delete from the input file.
• The software features a previewing tool, which enables you to open the input PDF and view its entire contents. While the software can handle large documents, with multiple pages, when using the Splitter function, it cannot manage batches of files.
A tool to unite multiple PDFs
• IceCream PDF Split & Merge can perform the opposite action to splitting PDFs, meaning joining multiple such files together. You simply need to add the composite files to the waiting list, arrange them in the order you wish them to be displayed in the output document, then choose a filename for the resulting PDF.
• The software can automatically name the output file, and save it to a new subfolder, at the same location as the input documents, unless you choose a custom title and path. You may easily add or remove PDFs from the waiting list, then arrange them in the desired order, before starting the merging process.
• IceCream PDF Split & Merge enables you to manage the length of documents, by separating pages from large files, or uniting several PDFs into one. You may split PDFs into single pages documents or simply remove the selected parts from the input file. Alternatively, you can easily merge multiple files into one, and arrange the pages in the desired order.
* Sinhalese language added
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003