HttpMaster – It’s only natural for professional web developers to need advanced testing tools for their applications, whether we are talking about a website or a web-based application. With a feature-rich feature set, HttpMaster Professional Edition aims to meet the requirements of many as far as application testing is concerned.
Test API calls and REST web services
• The idea behind HttpMaster Professional Edition is to simulate client activity before making the application available in the online environment. This way, issues that might occur can be detected and solved before the final user interacts with the app.
• To be more exact, HttpMaster can test API calls and web services, sending various requests and logging responses. All requests, alongside their properties (HTTP headers, URL addresses, used methods (GET, HEAD, POST, etc.) and encoding modes) are included in a project.
• Requests can also be built from HTML content or forms, which enables the tester to check the behavior of the target app/website using specific input information.
Advanced validation and project management options
• Unlike its little brother, the Express edition, HttpMaster Professional Edition delivers advanced options for managing responses and connections, URL encoding and redirections. Moreover, it supports authentication at project level and delivers complex validation capabilities. An assortment of response validation types is available, and the user can choose between the default system validation and custom rules an application should comply to.
• Basic Internet requests can be executed without having to build a new project. In this case, the user is prompted to provide the absolute URL, the request headers, specify the encoding mode and the method to use.
Web testing toolset for experts
• Designed for experts, HttpMaster Professional Edition provides them with the means to assess the reliability of their project and test web resources to the last detail to make sure the website or the web application is ready to go online.
• In other words, with HttpMaster Professional Edition, one can analyze the execution process in detail for each scenario that’s being put to a test. Request execution can be closely monitored, and the results can be included in comprehensive reports.
• not available
* not available
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit