GoldWave is a top rated, a comprehensive, affordable, professional quality, digital audio editing software and multitrack audio/video mixing software. It includes all of the common audio editing commands and effects, plus powerful built-in tools such as a batch processor/converter, a file merger, a CD reader, and audio restoration filters that are expensive add-ons in other programs. Comprehensive, well designed, and easy & fun to use, GoldWave offers the best value in audio editing software. GoldWave is ideal for people who work with audio for CD editing, archive restoration, speech analysis, radio and TV, Java and Web pages, games, or just for fun. You can use it to make everything from elaborate answering machine messages to professional, high quality CD audio content.
GoldWave allows to sssign your own keystrokes for almost any function in the program. Arrange the windows, tool bars, effect bars, and controls the way you want. Create your own presets for effects. Add plug-ins for more functionality.
• Playing. Play all your favourite songs and view real-time visuals. Listen to the audio while fast-forwarding or rewinding. Change the playback speed to hear your music in a whole new way, or to learn a song by ear, or transcribe dictation or a lesson.
• Recording. Record any source your computer supports, including microphone, line-in, and what-you-hear. Connect a turntable to record LPs, a cassette deck to record tapes, a receiver to record radio, or a microphone to record your own music, speeches, or reports. Use the timer to start recording at a certain day and time. Use level activated recording to continue and pause recording automatically whenever the signal is above or below a given level.
• Editing. Edit audio with all the basic commands such as Cut, Copy, Paste, Trim, Replace, and Overwrite. GoldWave’s fast virtual editing means you can slice, dice, and merge large audio files in seconds. Mix and Crossfade songs together with just a few clicks. Whip together audio for podcasts, Flash animations, radio spots, PowerPoint presentations, or music for dance programs, figure skating, gymnastics, and aerobics.
• Effects. Process dozens of different audio effects. Adjust bass or treble with the Equalizer. Even out volume levels with Auto Gain. Easily fade in and out background music with Voice Over. Replace profanity with beeps or other sounds with Censor. Add echoes, reverbs, flangers, and much more. Change the pitch of your voice or make it sound mechanical for unique video game expansions. Preview effects real-time before processing them. Most effects include presets for commonly used settings so you don’t have to be an audio expert.
• Remastering. Remaster old vinyl or tape recordings. Use Noise Reduction and Pop/Click filters to clean up the audio and take out the buzz, hiss, crackle, and clicks. Use the Spectrum Filter for precise control over frequency and tone. Remove offsets and long silences.
• Analyze. Analyze audio with frequency and amplitude visuals. View spectrograms, bar graphs, waveforms, level meters, and other useful graphs. Instantly see any audio problems during recording and playback. Isolate that high pitch whine or low rumble by sight, making filtering much easier. Demonstrate engineering and mathematical concepts, such as filters, Fourier transforms, and signal processing. Analyze human speech, bird song, whale song, engine noise, and other interesting sounds.
• Tools. Includes a collection of powerful tools. Copy audio directly from an audio CD with the CD Reader tool. Join many files together with the File Merger tool. Generate your own sounds and effects using the Expression Evaluator tool. Chain together effects for faster processing or create new effects using the Effect Chain Editor tool. Bookmark places within the file using the Cue Points tool, or split a long file into pieces defined by cue points. Create audio versions of websites, books, and other text documents with the Speech Converter tool so you can listen to them while doing other things. Dictate into a microphone to transcribe the text. Proofread your writing.
• Batch. Process an unlimited number of files in many different formats. Use Batch Processing to process and convert your complete library of songs: match volume levels of different songs, boost the bass, trim leading and trailing silences, convert to MP3, and much more. Supports iTunes Plus, m4a, wav, wma, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox, FLAC, and even raw binary data. Entire folders and subfolders can be processed with just a few clicks and the entire hierarchy preserved. Advanced users can take advantage of the power and flexibility of command line processing.
• Configure. Very configurable. Assign your own keystrokes for almost any function in the program. Perfect for anyone with fast fingers or visual impairments. Arrange the windows, tool bars, effect bars, and controls the way you want. Change colours of the waveform and some of the visuals. Create your own presets for effects. Add plug-ins for more functionality.
* Fixed missing Record Stop button when controls are docked
OS: Windows 7 64 bit / 8 64 bit / 10 64 bit