GameBoost makes several Windows registry and system changes to increase the performance of your current gaming hardware; this allows you to play the most recent games without having to spend hundreds of dollars to upgrade your hardware. These changes made to your computer improve memory usage, how foreground applications are prioritized with the CPU, hard drive access read and write speeds, how fast graphics can display on your screen, the overall speed of your internet connection and latency. GameBoost does not make changes, no patches and no modifications to games themselves, thus no anti-cheat detection software considers our software cheating software and you will not be banned from those gaming networks.
Faster Gaming Graphics
• Increase the frames per second you are getting when playing the most current and exciting games without having to purchase a new graphics card, memory, or CPU.
• GameBoost instructs the CPU to prioritize full screen applications so they are given the most power and access to more CPU cores; this allows games to work faster.
No Patches to Games
• Games run faster and are not directly patched or modified, thus you are not banned from networks that have cheat detection software that detect modifications to games.
Faster Internet Speed
• Instantly increases the speed of your Cable, DSL, U-Verse, Fios and dial-up internet connection and improves latency issues that cause lag during multiplayer gaming.
• GameBoost also improves the speed of your internet connection; these system changes work with all internet connections such as Cable, DSL, U-Verse, Fios and dial-up. If you notice during multiplayer gaming that you are getting long pings and lag, GameBoost can help improve the speed of your connection. GameBoost makes several Windows registry changes to improve how networking packets are transmitted and received, we increase the buffer sizes which allows data to be transmitted and processed faster on your computer, allowing games, web browsing and downloading files to work much faster.
• Optimizing your Windows environment to work faster with games is a no brainer if you are a hardcore PC video game enthusiast. Just like tuning a car to get higher performance, GameBoost tunes your PC’s hardware to work faster which improves gaming and internet performance. Get every last bit of horsepower out of your computer to play your games smoother and faster while also increasing the speed of your internet with a few clicks of the mouse. Download a trial version of GameBoost today and unleash the full power of your computer hardware for faster gaming and internet.
• Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
• Optimizes your computer hardware to allow games to run faster and increase the speed of your internet connection for faster downloads and speed.
• Increases the speed of all internet connection types such as Cable, DSL, U-Verse, Fios and dial-up.
• Increase the frames per second that is displayed allowing games to play much smoother and increase your enjoyment of these games.
• Deep system analyzer and diagnostic feature which attempts to find and repair any potential problems with the computer affecting its performance.
• Advanced software based over-clocking feature which enhances memory speed, CPU prioritization of full screen applications and internet speed for games.
• Changes are made to the Windows system directly not patches to game files; this prevents anti-cheat systems from accusing you of game modification.
• Constant updates to the software add new performance tweaks to allow you to take advantage of improvements that your system is capable of.
– Recompiled installer which was causing a false positive with some antivirus software due to the compression type used on the installer.
OS: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.