This software tool does not require installation, meaning that you can easily copy the program files to any location on the hard drive and run it by clicking the executable. Aside from that, you can drop them to a portable storage unit such as a USB flash drive, in order to use Free PDF to SWF Converter on any computer you have access to.
It is important to keep in mind that the Windows registry and Start menu/screen are not going to be affected whatsoever by this app.
The interface is intuitive and thus, very easy to use for any type of person, regardless of their experience level. The main window consists of a panel in which to upload PDFs, several shortcut buttons that enable quick access to all the actions available and a progress bar.
You can use the “Load PDF files” button in order to add items to the program, as well as the “drag and drop” feature. Batch conversion is also supported.
This software utility enables you to control the quality (expressed in percentage) and resolution of the resulted Macromedia Flash files. Moreover, you can create page stops and enable links within documents.
A small drawback is the fact that users cannot choose where to save the SWF files. By default, the app creates a folder in “My Documents” and all the converted items go there.
All in all, Free PDF to SWF Converter is a handy piece of software which does not put strain on your computer’s performance. It is suitable for all types of users and has a good response time.
Quickly convert PDF document to SWF format:
• This Free PDF to SWF Converter enables you to convert PDF to SWF format, after PDF to SWF conversion, you can share the pdf contents with your friends.
Allow batch conversion:
• PDF to SWF Converter supports Batch Mode that converts a lot of PDF documents into Flash files at one time.
Support password-protected PDF files:
• Capable to convert password protected PDF files to SWF format file.
Standalone and not need to install:
• It does not require Adobe Acrobat or Reader support, and not need to install.
• Support exporting Flash files (.swf)
• Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0—1.7 formats (.pdf)
• Support encrypted PDF files conversion
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit