Foxit PhantomPDF Business is a professional PDF toolkit that includes everything you need to create professional PDF documents.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business supports the right features at the right price with the quality and support you expect from an enterprise solution. Foxit PhantomPDF Business builds upon the capabilities of PhantomPDF Standard and PhantomPDF Express.
It enables quick and easy creation of professional looking PDF documents, highlighting and annotation capabilities, advanced editing capabilities, and high end security to safeguard sensitive information.
• XFA Form Filling – XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
• High Performance – Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
• One Click PDF Creation – Creates PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Advanced PDF Editor – Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
• Convert PDF to DOC, text, and image formats – easily shares content with other applications like Microsoft Word.
• Robust Document Security – Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
• Redaction – Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
• Document Certification – Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
• Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager – Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents and allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
• Form Design – Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
• Optical Character Recognition – OCR support to convert scanned or image-based content into selectable and searchable text.
• Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file, PDF/A supported – Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products like those from Adobe.
• PDF Optimizer – Optimizes PDF document to reduce the file size.
• High Compression of scanned documents.
• Email and Phone Support – helps when you need it.
New Features in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1
* Scanned PDF Optimization
* Reduces the file size of scanned PDFs before distributing or archiving to save transfer time and disk space.
* PPDF (Pfile-based PDF) File Encryption (Business Only)
* Supports using Microsoft IRM Protection for PDF Version 2 to encrypt PDFs and output the encrypted files in PPDF format.
* Auto-straightens scanned PDF documents.
* Allows users to link to a bookmark/specific page within a web pdf in a web browser using URL parameters.
* Supports line spacing setting when designing text fields.
* Provides printing templates when creating files to PDF and supports lossless compression.
* Supports Greek language in OCR engines.
* Supports adding bullet lists in Typewriter/Callout/Textbox/Note annotations and the availability of annotation rotation.
New Features in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.2
* Cloud-based Shared Review
* Support to initiate and control a PDF shared review and for tracking and replying to all comments made by reviewers on Foxit Cloud. (For Business)
* Enhanced support for downloading, tracking, and replying to comments on Foxit Cloud. (For Standard)
* Redaction Plugin for Microsoft Word (Business only)
* Allows users to create a redacted PDF document from Microsoft Word 2010/2013. The plugin produces two different views of the same redacted PDF document. The first view is of the redacted PDF document, which anyone can read as long as they open the file in a PDF reader. This file will block out any redacted text. Alternatively, those with a Microsoft AD RMS-enabled PDF reader and the proper credentials have the ability to read the document in an un-redacted format. That means that all of the content that you blocked out is now visible to the authorized users.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.2.2:
* Fixed an issue where Foxit PhantomPDF could not be set as the default PDF reader in Windows 10.
* Fixed a security issue where the application could be exposed to Use-After-Free Vulnerability when executing print() or referencing App after closing the document.
* Fixed a security issue where the application could crash unexpectedly due to recursive reference.
* not available
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit