Foxit PhantomPDF Business supports the right features at the right price with the quality and support you expect from an enterprise solution. Foxit PhantomPDF Business builds upon the capabilities of PhantomPDF Standard and PhantomPDF Express.
It enables quick and easy creation of professional looking PDF documents, highlighting and annotation capabilities, advanced editing capabilities, and high end security to safeguard sensitive information.
• XFA Form Filling – XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
• High Performance – Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
• One Click PDF Creation – Creates PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Advanced PDF Editor – Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
• Convert PDF to DOC, text, and image formats – easily shares content with other applications like Microsoft Word.
• Robust Document Security – Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
• Redaction – Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
• Document Certification – Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
• Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager – Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents and allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
• Form Design – Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
• Optical Character Recognition – OCR support to convert scanned or image-based content into selectable and searchable text.
• Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file, PDF/A supported – Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products like those from Adobe.
• PDF Optimizer – Optimizes PDF document to reduce the file size.
• High Compression of scanned documents.
• Email and Phone Support – helps when you need it.
New Features in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
* Scanned PDF Optimization
* Reduces the file size of scanned PDFs before distributing or archiving to save transfer time and disk space.
* PPDF (Pfile-based PDF) File Encryption (Business Only)
* Supports using Microsoft IRM Protection for PDF Version 2 to encrypt PDFs and output the encrypted files in PPDF format.
* Auto-straightens scanned PDF documents.
* Allows users to link to a bookmark/specific page within a web pdf in a web browser using URL parameters.
* Supports line spacing setting when designing text fields.
* Provides printing templates when creating files to PDF and supports lossless compression.
* Supports Greek language in OCR engines.
* Supports adding bullet lists in Typewriter/Callout/Textbox/Note annotations and the availability of annotation rotation.
Improvements in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
* Extends the Usage of GPO Templates
* Supports more settings using the GPO templates, including forbidding all auto-connecting to server, setting to hide document message bar in preferences, and more.
* Shared Review Enhancement
* Allows configuration of the interval to check new comments during shared review and notifies users by flashing the PhantomPDF icon in the taskbar if any.
* Supports to save custom colors in annotation properties and then all the annotations can share the custom colors.
* Streamlines the workflow when scanning paper to PDF.
* Optimizes the way to name form fields after running form field recognition.
* Enhances the edit capabilities of scanned and OCRed PDF documents.
* Shows the preview of ink signatures and stamps when the mouse cursor hovering over the document area after users select them.
* Provides an option to apply a stamp to multiple pages.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
* Fixed an issue where users could not send RMS protected files for Shared Review. (Business only)
* Fixed an issue where errors might occur when users tried to create reports twice after verifying compliance with PDF A/E/X.
* Fixed an issue where the application interface became fuzzy in higher DPI.
* Fixed a security issue where memory corruption may occur when converting a GIF file with an invalid value in Ubyte Size in its DataSubBlock Structure, which could lead to a controlled crash execution.
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit