FlashFXP is a powerful and popular FTP and FXP Client loaded with features for the power user. FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do
all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click. Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. It makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser. It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more. Available in over 20 languages.
FlashFXP offer security, performance, and reliability that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently.
Use FlashFXP to publish and maintain your website, Upload and download documents, photos, videos, music and more, Share your files with your friends and co-workers, or even use it to download other shareware!
• Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
• MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
• Support for FEAT and “stat -l” fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
• Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
• Advanced Skip list.
• Optional caching of remote directory lists.
• Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.8b.
• Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S/KEY.
• Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
• Connect to sites using SSL/TLS encryption for added security, including the use of client certs.
• SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
• Clear Command Channel (CCC).
• Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
• Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
• Caching allows for offline browsing, queueing.
• Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
• FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
• Internal ident server.
• Per Site Connectivity modes support.
• PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
• Full Multi-language support.
• Simple (FTP-Only) and Advanced (FXP) views.
• Advanced queue control.
• Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed).
• Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
• Synchronized browsing allows webmasters to keep local and remote directly listings in synch while browsing.
• Internal Schedule (Transfer or Stop a queue at a specific time).
• Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
• Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, LeapFTP, and Bullet Proof. Including passwords!.
• Optional displaying of Owner/Groups/Attrib.
• Site Stats, keeps track of your uploads/downloads and overall totals.
• Minimizes to system tray.
• List hidden files.
• Folder Bookmarks to provide one click access to any folder.
• Quick backup/restore of all sites/settings.
• Internal text editor for quick edits.
• Extensive command line options for scripting/scheduling.
• Remote FTP file search.
• Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
• Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
• Grouped SITE custom commands.
• Priority transfer list.
• Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
• Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8 64 bit
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
* Unicode support for translations and all user interfaces dialogs and text.
* Full UTF-8 support for remote servers.
* Full support for converting non-UTF-8 remote server content to UTF-8. The server character encoding can be set via the Site Manager.
* New memory based caching system for remote server directory listings.
* This version of FlashFXP is compiled with Delphi 7 while previous versions were compiled with Delphi 4.
* All data files used by v5.x use a updated data format that is not backwards compatible with previous versions. Specifically all data files are now UTF8 encoded.
* The .fqf (FlashFXP queue file format) has changed in v5.x, The format has been optimized to reduce the overall file size and it now uses UTF8 encoding. The new format is not backwards compatible.
* The .ftp (FlashFXP Site XML Export format) has changed, additional site settings are now included in the export, This format does not export all site profile settings.
* The .fbk (FlashFXP backup file format) has changed, backups created by v5.x should not be restored to previous versions of FlashFXP.
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.flashfxp.com
File Size : 4.5 MB