Quickly insert text or images
• The application comes equipped with several features that make it suitable for a large variety of activity domains. Text you need to insert into a document can be formatted to appear with a font, color, style and size of your choice.
• Additionally, you are given the possibility to have images pasted, as long as it is supported by the destination application. This is done, as well as for the text option, with the help of hotkeys. The only restriction when configuring your custom combination of keys is if the chosen configuration is already in use, but you are warned if this occurs.
Create multiple paste profiles
• Depending on your needs, the application lets you save hotkey and paste configurations into profiles. Moreover, these can be activated without having to bring up the main window and only pressing a preset key combination.
• The application spends most of its time hidden in the system tray. There are even a few display options in case you decide to keep it on your desktop, as it can be docked to a specific side of your screen, as well as kept on top of other applications.
• You can also make use of an integrated script support, which lets you write down specific scenarios that are triggered when a hotkey is pressed.
• All in all, FastPaste is a trustworthy partner to keep around, because you never know when you need to periodically write down formal paragraphs or insert an image. The interface is easy enough to use and lets you quickly accommodate. Your are only limited by the number of buttons on your keyboard and possible combinations.
• Paste any (even very long) text using hotkey or button
• Import/export text files, RTF files, images
• Paste formatted text (RTF), using various fonts and colors
• Paste images (modern PNG format is supported)
• Apply various image effects to your images
• Format clipboard – Upper/Lower/Proper case, Remove Diacritics, Reverse text, etc.
• Copy current time or date quickly from systray at any time
• Instantly clear clipboard
• Configure almost anything
• Use global and internal hotkeys and great systray menu
• Global paste menu with all your clips
• Minimize to system tray, run at Windows startup
• Export hotkey overview to HTML
* Fixed “deploy to USB”
OS: Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit