Extreme Picture Finder 3 is a program which enables you to locate and download content from websites. Its features are easy to figure out, even by less experienced users. The app is packed in a user-friendly interface where first-time users can get started by using the wizard. So, you can configure proxy settings and specify the default destination folder.
The app is packed in a user-friendly interface where first-time users can get started by using the wizard. So, you can configure proxy settings and specify the default destination folder.
Creating a new project begins with writing the starting address and site password (if this is the case). In the following steps, you can input the title and category of the project.
But you can also pick the file types to save to your hard drives (images, video, audio, archives, Flash, executable items, web pages), as well as make Extreme Picture Finder preserve the folder structure of the website.
Features of Extreme Picture Finder 3
• Download your choice of images, music, video or any other files from websites automatically
• Download from TGP and password-protected sites
• Download list of URLs (fusker links)
• Built-in web picture finder
• Up to 30 simultaneous downloads – you’ll have your files very fast
• Built-in database with thousands of website addresses
• Built-in picture viewer with thumbnails and slide-show mode
• User-friendly interface was translated into many languages
Developer: Extreme Internet Software
* Log viewer is now more informative – it shows exactly why URLs are being skipped or filtered
* Removed Ask.com – it does not provide image search results anymore
* Information about redirects is now shown in the download log (including the target redirect address)
* Fixed [ Out of memory ] problem for big files and searches with multiply queries
* Fixed a problem with file deletion while built-in picture viewer is in the slideshow mode