Video Logo Remover is a simple tool that enables you to improve the image in a video file, by removing watermark insertions, such as logos, signatures or subtitles. The software allows you to clear the image, in order to enjoy watching the video/movie without being distracted by the logo on the screen.
Simple to operate application
• Video Logo Remover is small, lightweight and user-friendly. All you need to do is load the video file into the program, then select the area where the logo is placed. You may preview the frames in the video, by moving the playback slider to the desired moment. This action can help you identify the mark you wish to remove from the image, for example.
• Alternatively, you may preview certain stills from the video. After selecting the logo area, you may simply click the ‘Remove Logo’ button and let the software process the video. It can automatically save the result at the indicated destination, with the same file format as the original. The software supports a large series of video formats as source files.
Removing logos and other elements from the video
• Video Logo Remover requires that you select the area in the image where the logo appears. You may perform this action by using the ‘Set Logo Area’ function. A new window appears, displaying the current slide enlarged, so you may easily draw the rectangular border around the logo area.
• You may fine tune the selection by adjusting the values in the location boxes: horizontal and vertical placement, width and height. The numbers represent pixels. The software can remove the logo drawing, whether it is an image or text and replace the area with pixels from the vicinity.
Replacing logos with parts of the image
• Video Logo Remover allows you to set only one location for the logo area in the entire video and it cannot set multiple logo selection for individual frames. Moreover, the application cannot reconstruct the image underneath the logo, which means that the area needs to be filled with surrounding pixels. This might cause the area to look blurry.
• not available
* not available
OS: Windows All