A wizard-like interface
• The application features an easy-to-use, straightforward interface, designed in the form of a wizard. Courtesy of this intuitive setup, the tool can prove a good option for a lot of users, including those who do not possess advanced computer knowledge.
• The program automatically recognizes all hard drives and partitions on the system and allows users to select the one they want to retrieve lost files from.
Preview photos before recovery
• The application scans the selected partition for any deleted photos and displays all of them as thumbnails on its main window. Thus, users can preview any of these images with a simple double-click, so as to make sure that they recover the desired files.
• On the left side of its main window, the program displays a file browser, displaying a list with all of the discovered folders. Moreover, the photos that can be recovered are grouped into folders based on their extension, making it easier for users to find exactly the images they were looking for.
Choose what file types to search for
• The application provides users with the possibility to select the type of files they want the program to search for on their computers, which results in faster search operations and time savings.
• The scanning process is a lengthy one, especially when the program needs to find lost or deleted photos on large partitions. Moreover, its performance is influenced by the number file types it has been set to find.
A reliable program
• All in all, Eassos PhotoRecovery is an easy-to-use, intuitive program for recovering lost or accidentally deleted images from any hard drive or partition. It might seem slow when scanning partitions, but it can retrieve a broad range of image formats and allows users to preview the discovered files directly on its main window, for increased convenience.
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit