It scans the computer and lists duplicate files based on Byte for Byte Comparison, which ensures 100% accuracy. It can find duplicates of any files: text, binary, music, video or images.
For multimedia files (MP3, OGG/Vorbis, WMA), the contents of the following tags can also be analyzed: “Artist”, “Album”, “Title” and “Comment”.
The file Summary property can also be searched: title, subject, category, and author. Duplicate files can be deleted, hard-linked, or moved. The list of duplicate files can be sorted, exported to an HTML report, and acted upon.
You may not realize how many duplicate files you have on your computer, after numerous downloads from the Internet, or scattered over your home or corporate network. Duplicate files are in most cases redundant and unnecessary, so keeping them is merely a waste of hard disk space.
Your hard drives may be full of extra copies of documents, MP3s, photos and videos waiting to be removed. Duplicate File Remover will help you reclaim valuable disk space and improve data efficiency.
· 100% accurate Byte by Byte comparison
· Find files with same contents, same name, as well as zero size.
· Find duplicate pictures, videos, music (MP3, WMA, OGG)
· User-friendly wizard-driven interface
· Works with removable media devices like Floppy, USB, etc.
· Search both local and network disks
· Find duplicate files based on criteria such as filename, byte by byte, etc.
· Can look for duplicates in a given set of folders (i.e. without searching the whole drive)
· Allows important folders to be excluded from scanning altogether
· Can use wildcards and protects Windows system folders
· Results can be exported to an HTML report for later review
· Multilingual interface! More languages to follow.
OS: Windows All