Dr.Web CureIt! 10 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Dr.Web CureIt! 10 for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Dr.Web CureIt! 10 Overview
Dr.Web CureIt! It is an antivirus scanner based on Dr.Web Scanning Engine, a standard scanning kernel Dr.Web product family. Despite some limitations compared with Dr.Web Antivirus for Windows (the absence of a resident monitor, scanner and console the automatic update module, and so on), you can effectively test the system and perform the necessary actions to neutralize detected threats.
Features of Dr.Web CureIt! 10
Portability advantages and clear-cut UI
• Since there is no setup involved, there are two ways to deal with Dr.WEB CureIt!. It can be either saved in any part of the hard disk or stored on a pen drive to directly run regular checkups on other PCs without any installers. What’s more, the app does not modify Windows registry settings.
• As far as the interface is concerned, the software utility adopts a simple and elegant look which does not highlight visual elements but rather focuses on functionality.
Quick scans and configuration options
• There is only one scanner type with predefined settings provided by Dr.WEB CureIt!, namely an express mode that looks in popular places for malware infiltrations, such as the Windows directory. Users may personalize the scanning behavior when it comes to the target locations and object types (e.g. boot sectors of all disks, rookits, temporary files, system restore points).
• For each threat type, the app can make a move defined by the user, like attempting to fix infections or moving them to the quarantine immediately. It is possible to create exclusions, include archives, emails and installation packages in the scan, manage the quarantine, examine log information and indicate the logging level (scan details to keep track of), and so on.
Performance and conclusion
• Our latest tests have shown that Dr.WEB CureIt! provides excellent virus detection ratio while leaving a small footprint on system resources. It may take a very long time to finish scanning, however, excluding the scan configuration and disk size factors. Nevertheless, casual and advanced users alike may resort to Dr.WEB CureIt! for frequent malware scans alongside a primary real-time guard, in order to ensure maximum PC protection against web threats.
Developer: Doctor Web Ltd