Deltopia DeltaWalker is a handy and reliable utility designed for advanced comparison of files or folders, in order to correct, copy, edit or merge the differences.
Deltopia DeltaWalker can be successfully used by developers to analyze, compare or merge their different versions of source files.
Researchers can easily notice differences in text reports of different experiments. The same goes for engineers and scientists.
Features of Deltopia DeltaWalker 2
• Finely tuned and optimized file and folder comparison engines
• Two and three-way file and folder comparison
• Manual and automatic merging of differences
• Extensive in-place text editing capabilities
• Structure comparison and visualization of XML files
• File and folder comparison over (S)FTP, HTTP(S), and WebDAV
• Visualization and comparison of BZ2, EAR, GZ, JAR, TAR, TBZ2, TGZ and ZIP archives
• Unicode support with automatic detection of character encoding
• Ergonomic, flexible, side-by-side file and folder comparison integration
• Unlimited undo/redo
• Text and Design views of HTML files
• Color highlighted differences and changes (QuickDiffs)
• Birds-eye difference view and navigation
• Customizable print/print-preview
• File and folder comparison report generation in HTML and XML formats
• Patch creation capabilities
• Integration with 3rd party applications, incl. Dreamweaver, version control and configuration management systems
• Capable of comparing folder hierarchies with thousands of files
• Command-line interface
Developer: Deltopia Inc