The Connectify application will turn your Windows 7 laptop into a WiFi Hotspot to share the Internet with friends, co-workers, and mobile devices. Connectify is running in the Notification Tray next to the system clock. It might not be visible, because Windows 7 has cleaned up the Notification Tray to hide the icons that you don’t frequently use. If you click on the small white triangle it will show all of the icons, including the Connectify radio wave icon.
When it is run in “Access Point” mode, Connectify is a real WiFi Access Point running on your computer. Any device that can connect to a regular access point, can connect to a Connectify Hotspot, with no special setup or software required. When Connectify is run in “Ad Hoc” mode it sets everything up for you (Wireless card, Internet sharing, firewall, etc.) in one press of a button. It also provides advanced features like showing you what computers are connected to your network, and letting you right click them to Explore their shared drives and printers.
NOTE: Users can purchase the PRO version of the application (includes features like Share Wi-Fi from 3G/4G Networks, Fully-customizable SSID, AutoInternet selection or Simple Firewall Controls) here.
Here are some key features of Connectify:
Software-based Wireless Router:
– Take any intemet connection and share it wirelessly with no additional hardware
Connect with Mobile Devices:
– Easily connect any number ot WiFi enabled devices to your mobile network
Changes in Connectify Pro 22.214.171.12440:
– Support for Sharing Connectify Dispatch: Connectify Hotspot 3.6 can share Connectify Dispatch’s aggregated Internet connection with clients over Wi-Fi. If Connectify Dispatch is installed, then the “Internet to Share” box will display a “Dispatch” choice which will start Dispatch, if it wasn’t already running, and share that with the clients.
– Windows 8: This release of Connectify Hotspot has been fully tested on Windows 8 (Release Preview).
– Routing Improvements: Under the covers, We reworked how Connectify Hotspot handles packet fragmentation and ICMP messages. These changes make many non-web browser applications (like online games, streaming video, tracert, bittorrent), work much better under Connectify Hotspot
– Improved Error Message: A number of error messages have been improved.
– Recognize More Security Software: Connectify Hotspot’s Troubleshooter now recognizes the latest versions of Computer Associates Internet Security, Outpost Free Security Suite, AVG Internet Security Suite, and points users to support articles on how to properly configure them, in case of technical issues.
Home Page – www.connectify.me
===== INSTALL NOTES =====
Step 1: unpack archive
Step 2: run the setup
Step 3: Apply Keygen
Step 4: Enjoy
File Size : 7.21 Mb